Top 10 Lessons learned from the book- The Rudest Book Ever
1) If you need somebody else to tell you that you are special, then you have not done anything to earn it in your own mind.
2) He is old, hence he must be wise is one of the stupidest notions we take for granted.
3) Specialness then becomes a collection of skills, and feeling special is the sensation felt on upgrading in life after having mastered a skill.
4) Just because somebody is older doesn’t mean they have figured out life.
5) You need to accept the fact that rejections happen, that they are normal. Don’t take it to your heart, don’t try to figure out what that person is thinking. People are people, who knows goes in that mind of theirs.
6) Children learn by absorbing their surroundings. They should be taught how to think on their own not what to think.
7) Sometimes a person has to set aside his ego and learn how to open up and learn things.
8) A person who has been taught what to think will go about asking others for solutions for his problems rather than think of a plausible solution himself.
9) Do the things you want to do for yourself. Find satisfaction in impressing yourself and not the whole world.
10) It is not your job to understand everybody and adjust according to their needs. First you need to understand and take care of yourself.